- Aviation-inspired watch that includes black dial with luminous arms, day/date window, outer minute monitor, and internal hour monitor
- 42 mm chrome steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz motion with analog show
- Distinction-stitched brown calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water-proof to 200 m (660 ft): Typically, appropriate for skilled marine exercise and critical floor water sports activities, however not scuba diving
Hamilton is established as one of many main watchmakers on the planet with a confirmed repute for creating elegant and dependable timepieces. Brushed and polished chrome steel case, Screw-in caseback, Black dial, White printed Arabic numeral hour markers, silvertone utilized Arabic numeral minute markers, Luminescent indices, Silvertone arrow luminescent arms, Sweep second hand, Day and date on the three o’clock place, Brown oil leather-based strap, Pin buckle, Sapphire crystal, Screw-down crown, Swiss quartz motion, ETA caliber 955.422, Water resistance to 20 ATM/200 meters/660 ft, Case measurements are 42 mm in diameter x 9 mm thick, Strap measurements are 20 mm large x eight inches lengthy.
Hamilton Men’s Khaki King Pilot Black Watch with Brown Leather Band