- Spherical stainless-steel bracelet watch with unidirectional bezel and black dial with luminous palms and day/date window at three o’clock
- 42 mm stainless-steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss-automatic motion with analog show
- Stainless metal band with deployment-clasp-with-push-button closure
- Water-proof to 100 m (330 ft): On the whole, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
Hamilton is established as one of many main watchmakers on the planet with a confirmed fame for creating elegant and dependable timepieces. Brushed and polished stainless-steel case, Sapphire crystal screw-in caseback, Black coated unidirectional rotating bezel, Black dial, Luminescent indices hour markers, Arabic numeral minute markers, Silvertone luminescent palms, Sweep second hand, Day and date window on the three o’clock place, Brushed and polished stainless-steel bracelet, Push-button deployment clasp, Sapphire crystal, Push/pull crown, Swiss automated motion, ETA caliber 2836-2, Energy reserve of 40 hours, Water resistance to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 toes, Case measurements are 42 mm in diameter x 12 mm thick, Bracelet measurements are 22 mm huge x eight inches lengthy.
Hamilton Men’s H37565131 Seaview Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch