- Self-winding programmed development – an Eco-accommodating decision for observing client. Controlled by ordinary development of your arm
- Automatic self-twisting development with simple presentation and sapphire precious stone dial window
- Date date-book, water-resistant
- Black cowhide treated steel case with dark dial
- Water impervious to 3 ATM/30 meters/100 feet : withstands downpour and sprinkles of water however not showering or submersion
Microblasted dark DLC treated steel case with a dark cowhide tie. Fixed microblasted dark DLC bezel. Dark dial with rhodium-plated hands and rotating list and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the external edge. Dial Type: Analog. Date show at the 3 o’clock position. MontBlanc bore MB 24.09 programmed development with a 42-hour control hold. Scratch safe sapphire precious stone. Screw down crown. Straightforward case back. Case measure: 42 mm. Case thickness: 11.20 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm/20 mm. Tang catch. Water safe at 30 meters/100 feet. Capacities: date, hour, minute, second. Extravagance watch style. Watch mark: Swiss Made. MontBlanc TimeWalker Automatic Black Dial Men’s Watch 115079.
MontBlanc TimeWalker Automatic Mens Watch 115079