- Self-winding programmed development – an Eco-accommodating decision for observing client. Fueled by regular development of your arm
- Automatic self-twisting development with simple presentation and against intelligent sapphire dial window
- Date date-book, water-resistant
- Black gator calfskin hardened steel case with dark dial
- Water impervious to 3 ATM/30 meters/100 feet : withstands downpour and sprinkles of water however not showering or submersion
Stainless steel case with a dark cowhide lash. Fixed hardened steel bezel. Dark dial with silver-tone hands and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the external edge. Dial Type: Analog. Date show at the 3 o’clock position. MontBlanc bore MB 24.17 programmed development with a 38-hour control hold. Scratch safe sapphire precious stone. Draw/push crown. Straightforward case back. Case measure: 40 mm. Case thickness: 8.5 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm/188 mm. Tang fasten. Water safe at 30 meters/100 feet. Capacities: date, hour, minute, second. Extravagance watch style. Watch mark: Swiss Made. Montblanc Tradition Automatic Black Dial Men’s Watch 116482.
Montblanc Tradition Black Dial Automatic Mens Watch 116482
There are no reviews yet.