- STYLISH, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic men’s watch is an advanced articulation of our notorious Museum dial that gives you a chance to find all the amazing polish of our exceptionally refined style.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 40 mm yellow PVD-completed hardened steel case, a dark Museum dial with a yellow gold-conditioned speck and hands, and a dark calfskin lash. It is water safe up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz development gives unfathomably exact timekeeping, prevalent craftsmanship and insignificant upkeep for a solid and straightforward timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second most grounded component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire precious stone the most strong watch glass and least inclined to break or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year constrained guarantee against imperfections in materials and workmanship that keep the watch from working legitimately under ordinary use. Just buys from an approved retailer are secured by the producer’s warranty.
Movado, the leader brand inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and gained by the company in 1983. Perceived today for its notorious Museum dial and present day tasteful, Movado has earned in excess of 100 licenses and 200 global honors for watch structure and time innovation, and Movado timepieces are in the lasting accumulations of historical centers around the world. This long, rich legacy of creativity and development in plan, and a nearby, persisting relationship with human expressions keep on characterizing the Movado brand personality. Continuously in movement, Movado makes present day watches of extraordinary craftsmanship and structure distinction.
There are no reviews yet.