- COMPOSURE AND STYLE: Museum Classic conceived by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947. Defined by a single dot at 12 o’clock, symbolizing the sun at high noon and acclaimed for purity of design unrivaled in the history of time-keeping. Men’s and women’s designs distinguished by this celebrated dial and new explorations of it.
- RESILIENT DESIGN: 40 mm stainless steel case with blue-toned dial on stainless steel mesh bracelet.
- REFINED SWISS ENGINEERING: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- PENULTIMATE PROTECTION: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
- ON THE TOWN: Water resistant down to 30 meters, you can rest assured that your watch will weather the conditions you put it through.
Movado Museum Classic. Features a 40 mm stainless steel case with blue-toned dial on stainless steel mesh bracelet.
Movado Museum, Stainless Steel Case, Blue Dial, Stainless Steel Bracelet, Men, 0607349