- STYLISH, ELEGANT DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic girls’s watch is impressed by alluring architectural purity that permits you to uncover a refined embodiment of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 28 mm yellow PVD-finished stainless-steel case, a black Museum dial with a yellow gold-toned dot and arms, and a black calfskin strap. It is water-proof as much as 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion gives extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of supplies) making sapphire crystal essentially the most sturdy watch glass and least vulnerable to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado presents a 2-year restricted guarantee in opposition to defects in supplies and workmanship that stop the watch from functioning correctly below regular use. Only purchases from a licensed retailer are lined by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and bought by the company in 1983. Recognized right now for its iconic Museum dial and fashionable aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time expertise, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a shut, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model id. Always in movement, Movado creates fashionable watches of remarkable craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Museum Yellow Gold Watch with a Concave Dot, Silver/Gold/Black Strap (Model: 607275)