- Skagen’s newest smartwatch powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart battery modes; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 5ATM; responses from Google Assistant – it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch – now with a speaker for audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google Assistant responses and more; receive smartphone notifications and alerts; microphone; download third party apps with 4GB of storage and 1G RAM memory capacity
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Skagen 22mm bands; Touchscreen functionality; Connectivity: Bluetooth(R) 4. 1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n; wireless syncing; imported
Introducing an advanced update to our most popular smartwatch. The Falster 3 Smartwatch boasts an interactive, swimproof touchscreen and a range of smart features powered with Wear OS by Google including: heart-rate tracking, Google Assistant, smartphone notifications, activity tracking, Google Pay, GPS and more. Choose from time- or function-based displays for easy access to your favorite features, and add your favorite third-party apps from the Google Play store. A battery-efficient dial design provides up to 24 hours of use on a single charge, and the interchangeable silicone strap allows you to customize your look. Each watch comes with a magnetic charger. Visit our Learn More and FAQs pages for more information. Wear OS by Google works with phones running Android 6. 0+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 10. 0+. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries. Wear OS by Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Google Assistant and Google Pay available in select markets. *Battery life varies based on usage. To avoid damage to your watch, only use with included charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge. Product should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimize potential for RF interference. See product insert for full details.