- CASE FEATURES – Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Case 42 mm, Screw down case back, Unidirectional tightening coin edge bezel, Adjustable Bracelet with Removeable Links – Fits Wrist Size 4.5in – 7.5in
- WATER-RESISTANT 200 METERS (660 ft) – Features A Screw-Down Crown Found in numerous Professional Diver’s Watches, When screwed down it frames a water tight seal keeping water from entering the case in this way accomplishing an abnormal state of water resistance
- PROTECTIVE scratch-safe solidified mineral precious stone, made to withstand the weights of diving
- SWISS QUARTZ Stuhrling Original claim to fame Ronda 515 development. Overlap over push catch fasten with wellbeing lock
- A TOP TEN DIVE WATCH appraised by Adventure Junkies – Luminous Hands, Quick Set Date, Black dial, Rotating Unidirectional bezel
Their love/regard/adoration for anything identifying with nature dependably comes through noisy and clear- – as does their down to business way to deal with assessing items (and spots) for their pined for “Top ## Lists”.
So when we discovered our Regatta Champion 395 would have been highlighted in their “Top 10 Dive Watches for 2018” we were in excess of somewhat pleased – particularly when we discovered our individual “Top Tenners” included notable (and costly) names like Rolex, Omega, Tag & Tudor.
We were astounded? Not by any stretch of the imagination. Reality is, quality highlights run profound with the 395- – from the exactness processed screw down crown that secures the Swiss quartz development to the ergonomically structured, treated steel case and immaculately completed Dua-Textured, flexible wrist trinket, it’s unmistakable we designed the Regatta (and ALL our jump watches) to take a dive…in style.