- Sleek two-tone watch highlighting uncovered screws on drags and single jewel marker on clean dark dial
- 34-mm metal case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Alloy band with gems fasten closure
- Water impervious to 30 m (99 ft): as a rule, withstands sprinkles or brief submersion in water, however not appropriate for swimming
Gold-tone hardened steel case with a gold-tone treated steel wrist trinket with dark gum focus joins. Fixed gold-tone bezel. Dark dial with a dark pitch external edge with gold-tone hands and list hour markers. Record markers at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions. A solitary precious stone denotes the 12 o’clock position. Dial Type: Analog. Quartz development. Scratch safe mineral precious stone. Force/push crown. Strong case back. Case breadth: 37 mm. Case thickness: 9 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 17 mm. Adornments catch. Water safe at 30 meters/100 feet. Capacities: hour, minute, second. Extra Info: withstands downpour and sprinkles of water, yet not showering or submersion. Easygoing watch style. Anne Klein Black Dial Gold-tone and Black Resin Ladies Watch 1414BKGB.
Anne Klein Women’s AK/1414BKGB Diamond-Accented Bangle Watch