- Brushed and polished chrome steel case (43 mm in diameter, 14.8mm thick), Clear sapphire screw-in case-back
- Silver dial with a conrial brand on the 9 o’clock place, Blue fingers and black indices full of micro gasoline tubes, Black arabic numerals
- Day and date window on the three o’clock place, Sweep second hand, Anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal
- Swiss computerized motion, Caliber BALL RR1102, Shock resistant 5,000Gs, Energy reserve of 38 hours, 25 Jewels
- Water-proof to five ATM/50 meters/165 toes, Stainless metal bracelet, Push-button deployment
Ball Watch firm was based by the American jeweler Webster Clay Ball in 1891. In 1891 there was a collision between two trains in Ohio, which occurred as a result of an engineers watch had stopped. The railroad officers commissioned Webb C. Ball as their Chief Time Inspector, so as to set up precision requirements and a dependable timepiece inspection system for railroad chronometers. He established strict pointers for the manufacturing of sturdy, dependable precision timepieces particularly for the railroads. Ball’s authentic jewellery enterprise in Cleveland grew into the Ball Watch Firm (at present headquartered in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland). The corporate right this moment manufactures a variety of timepieces, and continues to fabricate watches for prepare engineers and conductors. They’re well-known for watches with Micro gasoline tube illumination (as an alternative of SuperLuminova), anti-magnetic safety, shock resistance, crown safety programs and chilly temperature endurance.
A classical railroad heritage, the “Trainmaster” timepieces are made within the absolute respect for the values of precision, reliability and custom of the BALL legacy and have a sapphire crystal case again.
Ball Men’s NM1058D-S10J-WH ‘Train Cleveland’ Silver Dial Stainless Steel Day Date Swiss Automatic Watch