- BUY MULTIPLE: See ‘Particular Provides’ part on this web page for vendor particular reductions on multi-band purchases. No have to take away spring bars to swap completely different colour combos out and in. Swap in seconds for a brand new look each day!
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Accessible in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm & 24mm widths to suit hundreds of watch fashions. To find out correct width in your watch, use a metric ruler to measure the lug width or the width of the present band on the level the place it attaches. In case your watch has an odd lug width (19mm or 21mm), we suggest going with the strap 1mm bigger than measured. The fabric is tender and may squeeze in with out a difficulty.
- CLEAN DESIGN & PREMIUM STITCHING: Design implements leather-based loops the place others sometimes use metallic. The result’s a cleaner look that’s much less cumbersome, weighs much less and doesn’t get in the best way. Premium matched stitching supplies the right completion for what we consider are the perfect Leather NATO Style straps anyplace.
- TOP GRAIN LEATHER & SELECT HARDWARE: Hand chosen prime grain leather-based with 316 stainless-steel buckle. Thickness measures roughly 1.4mm, offering glorious sturdiness whereas nonetheless having the ability to squeeze between the spring bar and watch head of the overwhelming majority of timepieces.
- LENGTH SELECTION GUIDELINES: ‘Standard’ size (accessible in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm widths) measures roughly 10-inches and matches wrists from 5″ to 7 half” in circumference. ‘Lengthy’ model (accessible in 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths) measures roughly 11-inches and matches wrists from 6″ to eight half”. These with bigger wrists (above 7 1/4″) sometimes choose the ‘Lengthy’ model.
Barton Leather NATO Style Watch Straps – Choose Color, Length & Width – Gingerbread Brown 22mm Standard Band