- BUY MULTIPLE: See ‘Particular Gives’ part on this web page for vendor particular reductions on multi-band purchases. No must take away spring bars to swap completely different shade mixtures out and in. Purchase a number of and swap in seconds for a brand new look each day!
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Obtainable in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths to suit hundreds of watch fashions. To find out correct width on your watch, use a metric ruler to measure the lug width or the width of the present band on the level the place it attaches. In case your watch has an odd lug width (19mm, 21mm or 23mm), we advocate going with the strap 1mm bigger than measured. The fabric is comfortable and will squeeze in properly.
- LENGTH SELECTION GUIDELINES: ‘Standard’ size (obtainable in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm widths) measures roughly 10-inches and suits wrists from 5″ to 7 half of” in circumference. ‘Lengthy’ model (obtainable in 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths) measures roughly 11-inches and suits wrists from 6″ to eight half of”. These with bigger wrists (above 7 1/4″) usually want the ‘Lengthy’ model. Watch geometry can even affect match. Full a reimbursement assure for anybody that does encounter a match subject..
- THE PERFECT BALLISTIC NYLON: Light-weight and breathable, but very sturdy. Barton bands are usually softer than different nylon watch bands, however have a tighter weave, making them equally or extra sturdy.
- LASER CUT, ULTRASONICALLY WELDED, WATER PROOF and WASHABLE: Laser minimize to get rid of fraying; Ultrasonic welding combines two items of nylon into one homogenous piece forming a stronger bond and cleaner look than stitching. Knockoffs use glue and low cost stitching; Stink resistant and machine cleanable.
BARTON Watch Bands – Choice of Color, Length & Width (18mm, 20mm, 22mm or 24mm) – Smoke/Pumpkin 22mm – Standard Length