- Delicate, waterproof silicone rubber matches comfortably in your wrist. The upkeep free stainless-steel buckle resists corrosion.
- Included Spring Bar Tool ($5.50 worth) & 2 further spring bars lets you simply change the watch strap your self.
- Suits watches with a 22mm lug width.
- Trenched black stitching gives the impression of a standard watch strap.
- The entire size of the band (not together with your watch) is 8.5″. The smallest measurement of the Eight holes is 5.375″ and the biggest is 7.25″.
The Benchmark Straps 22mm silicone watchband is the right praise to any watch. The gentle, waterproof rubber is snug for on a regular basis put on and seamlessly transitions from the workplace to the weekend. The matching black stitching offers the straps the look of a standard band, however the silicone building means you do not have to fret about getting it moist, whether or not that is getting caught within the rain or diving into the ocean. In contrast to leather-based and woven nylon watchbands, a rubber strap will not rot, stain, or decide up dust. All you must do is rinse it beneath some water and also you’re good to go! We embody the whole lot you must change straps in your watch proper out of the field. All orders embody a free Spring Bar Tool that allows you to change this or every other strap on most watches. We additionally embody 2 spare spring bars simply in case you lose one within the course of.
Benchmark Straps 22mm Black Silicone Rubber Watchband + Spring Bar Removal Tool (Black Stitching)