- Spherical watch that includes black metalized rim and black dial with three subdials for day, date, and 24-hour performance
- 40 mm stainless-steel case with barely domed mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Stainless metal bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft): Usually, withstands splashes or transient immersion in water, however not appropriate for swimming
A distinguished look takes this Bulova Males’s Black Dial Bracelet Watch a step above the remainder. The big, spherical, black dial options silver-tone baton indexes and dauphine palms with luminous fill, an modern day show inside three and 4 o’clock, and two handy sub-dials with the date and a 24-hour clock. The protecting mineral crystal is barely curved and framed by a large black bezel and gilt metalized rim. Fastening shortly and securely with a deployment clasp, the stainless-steel bracelet options slim hyperlinks fanning out from the daring watch face. This placing timepiece is powered by dependable Japanese-quartz motion and is water-resistant to 99 ft (30 meters). Don’t make today/date adjustment when the time on the watch signifies between 9 P .M. and four A.M. as it should change into incorrect because of the engagement of the altering mechanism. It might then change into essential to readjust the calendar.
Bulova Men’s Black Stainless Steel Watch