- 43 mm chrome steel case with mineral dial window,Case Thickness: 12.2 mm
- Quartz motion with analog show. It’s essential to unscrew the crown earlier than setting the watch and re-screw the crowns afterwards
- Stainless metal band with fold-over clasp. Set the fingers on time by turning the crown
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft): Basically, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving;
- Observe: When the crown is within the “OUT” place, the motor and fingers cease. Solely the quartz crystal continues to vibrate, utilizing little or no energy. If the watch is to be saved for a size of time, it is strongly recommended that the crown be left within the “OUT” place to delay battery life.
Package deal Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.1 x 3.7 inches