- Round watch including logoed white dial with stick files and date window at 3 o’clock
- 37 mm tempered steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Croc-finished calfskin band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 30 m (99 ft): as a rule, withstands sprinkles or brief inundation in water, yet not reasonable for swimming
The exemplary clean look of the Bulova Men’s Strap Silver Dial Watch is perfect for a man who is climbing on the planet and needs to look great doing it. The white circle dial shows silver stick records for a considerable length of time. A sub-dial at three o’clock demonstrates the date. The bezel and case are silver treated steel. This watch takes a gander at the workplace or at a power lunch. The dark cowhide band is finished for detail and remains agreeable and secure with a customary clasp fasten. This Bulova timepiece has accuracy three-hand Japanese quartz development. It is exhibited in a dark blessing box and is water impervious to 99 feet (30 meters).
Bulova Men’s 96B104 Stainless Steel Dress Watch