- ??DETAILS: Shock resistant, 200m water resistant, Electro-luminescent backlight, Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown a timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start.
- ??GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or for that perfect accessory. Pair with any outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between and always be on time.
- ??GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while wearing. Perfect gift idea for that birthday, holiday or just a thinking of you present.
- ??GREAT QUALITY: This timeless quality item comes in a variety of styles and some have more color options. G-SHOCK watches stand out not just with their tough design, but also with their technical refinements. Everyone needs to keep track of time to stay track in life!
- ??G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
All new edition to the G-LIDE collection of BABY-G models with Tide Graph capabilities comes to a new retro surf inspired model using the classic square case BLX560. This watch features a Tide Graph, a feature that lets you look up tide information for a variety of surf points. The BLX560-1 features an all-black case and band with a negative LCD display, a perfect fit for your summer beach attire. It was over 30 years ago; a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Casio, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. They are designed for all but primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-shocks are digital or a combination of analog and digital and have a stopwatch feature, countdown timer, electroluminescent backlight and water resistance.