- Shock-safe game watch highlighting moon/tide charts, low temp LCD, auto EL backdrop illumination, streak alert, world time, and day by day alarm
- Also incorporates chronograph with 12 and 24-hour formats
- 50 mm sap case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with advanced display
- Red sap band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 200 m (660 ft): as a rule, appropriate for expert marine movement and genuine surface water sports, yet not scuba diving
Bright, intense shading and a smooth plan join to give you the Men’s G-Shock Rescue Watch from dependable originator Casio. With an extensive advanced dial that is partitioned into areas for finding data rapidly and effectively, this cutting edge timepiece offers tide and moon information, World Time with 29 time zones, five alerts, commencement clock, stopwatch, 12-and 24-hour configurations, and day, date, and month data. Differentiating dark accents detail the case, and the sturdy red pitch tie closes with a clasp fasten. An EL backdrop illumination makes seeing simple in any light conditions, and extensive catches are helpful for working the wide scope of capacities. Ready to endure the hardest situations with its stun safe innovation, water safe profundity of 660 feet (200 meters), and low temperature safe LCD, this dynamic watch is perfect for marine or outside lovers just as ordinary adventurers.
Casio Men’s G7900A-4 G-Shock Rescue Red Digital Sport Watch