- Solar-powered digital watch in stainless-steel with a number of shows, purple contrasts, and textured pushers
- Quartz motion with analog show
- Protecting mineral crystal dial window
- Options digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, dawn and sundown date, time stamp, Mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, 5 Each day Alarms (four one-time and 1 snooze alarm), 1/10-second cease watch, countdown timer, day/date/month calendar, and buckle closure
- Waterproof to 660 toes (200 M): appropriate for leisure scuba diving
For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the final word powerful watch. Offering sturdy, waterproof mens digital watches for each exercise. G-Shock is the final word powerful watch. It was born from a developer’s dream of “making a watch that by no means breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” growth idea, the design groups sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 660 toes water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Introducing RANGEMAN, the newest addition to the Master of G sequence of powerful and rugged timepieces which are designed and engineered to face as much as probably the most grueling situations conceivable. RANGEMAN employs a Shock Resistant Triple Sensor, which makes it succesful of holding altitude, barometric strain, temperature and course readings at your fingertips.
All of this plus dawn/sundown knowledge, one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, world-renowned G-Shock toughness and sturdiness, and far more makes RANGEMAN the right alternative for rangers, rescue crews, and anybody else whose career or actions demand unfailing reliability. Black resin band digital watch with black face, purple accents on the dial and the facet button.
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Powerful Solar
- Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer, Thermometer and Compass)
- Shock Resistant
Black Band, Black Bezel with Pink/Gray Accents
Casio Men’s GW-9400-1CR Master of G Stainless Steel Solar Watch