- Solar-power sport watch that includes triple sensor that gives altimeter, barometer, thermometer, and compass info
- Options Dawn Sundown Knowledge, low-temperature resistance, backlight with after-glow, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), metropolis code show, daylight saving on/off, 5 each day alarms, hourly time sign, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar, countdown timer, 12/24-hour codecs, battery energy indicator, and power-saving operate
- 51 mm chrome steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz motion with digital show
- Blue Nylon Strap
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
The PAG240 has all the identical nice Triple Sensor performance you have come to like in its predecessor, however now it is geared up with Self-Charging, Powerful Solar Energy, employs extra practical exterior case design, has a bunch of further options corresponding to Dawn Sundown Knowledge, Countdown Timer and 48-city World Time.
Casio Men’s Pathfinder Solar Powered Sport Watch with Black Leather and Blue Cloth Band