- Black sun powered fueled game watch with various highlights including advanced compass, altimeter, gauge, thermometer, low temperature opposition (- 10 C/14 F), EL backdrop illumination, world time (31 time zones, 48 urban areas), city code show, five every day cautions, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto logbook (pre-modified until 2099), commencement clock, 12/24-hour groups, battery control pointer, and power-sparing function
- Approximate battery life: a half year on full charge (moving forward without any more presentation to light)
- 51-mm hardened steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz development with computerized display
- Resin band with clasp conclusion; Dimensions:57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): when all is said in done, appropriate for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving
The PAG240 has all a similar incredible Triple Sensor usefulness you’ve come to adore and is outfitted with Self-Charging, Tough Solar Power, utilizes progressively practical outside case configuration, has a large group of extra highlights, for example, Sunrise Sunset Data, Countdown Timer and 48-city World Time.
Casio Men’s Pathfinder PAG240-1CR Solar Powered Triple Sensor Sport Watch