- Solar-control sport watch including triple sensor that gives altimeter, indicator, thermometer, and compass information
- Features low-temperature opposition, backdrop illumination with radiance, world time (31 time zones, 48 urban areas), city code show, sunlight saving money on/off, five day by day cautions, hourly time flag, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto schedule, commencement clock, 12/24-hour positions, battery influence pointer, and influence sparing function
- 51 mm hardened steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz development with computerized showcase. Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Titanium wrist trinket with twofold bolting fold-over clasp
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft)
Constantly advancing and improving the Pathfinder lineup, Casio presents the PAG240T-7, an appreciated move up to the incredible PAG40. Titanium band watch with nonpartisan advanced face.
Casio Men’s PAG240T-7CR Pathfinder Triple-Sensor Stainless Steel Watch with Titanium Bracelet
There are no reviews yet.