- Tough Solar Power, Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, 200M Water Resistant, Duplex LC Display, Tide Graph (tide level for explicit date and time), Moon Data (moon age of the particular date and moon stage graph)
- Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memeory, Barometer, Thermometer
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, 5 Independent Daily cautions, Hourly time flag, World Time, 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown Timer, Battery level marker, Power sparing capacity, Full auto-schedule (pre-customized until the year 2099), 12/24 hour organizations, Button task tone on/off, Storage
- Battery: Solar battery-powered battery, Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (moving forward without any more presentation to light), 23 months on full accuse of Power Saving Function (moving forward without any more introduction to light), Module: 3258
The Pro Trek PRW2500, an elite device created under the supervision of meteorologists to take on testing situations. Like all triple sensor Pro Trek models, the PRW2500 includes simple one-extreme activity of its Altimeter/Barometer, Compass and Thermometer. A reconfigured duplex LCD design gives ideal upper & lower LCD format for data initially when you’re in a hurry. Notwithstanding numerical and pattern chart information, novel bolt symbols help to demonstrate trademark barometric weight designs. 200 meter water opposition has likewise been utilized to guarantee solid water obstruction for waterway trekking & boating where one would experience solid water weight. The expansion of tide & moon chart/information gives advantageous data to ocean kayaking and angling. Titanium band computerized watch with dark face.
Casio Men’s Pro Trek PRW-2500T-7CR Tough Solar Digital Sport Watch