- Sporty advanced watch including numerous capacities, for example, stun opposition, EL backdrop illumination with luminosity, world time (29 time zones/48 urban communities), 1/100-second stopwatch, commencement clock, 12/24-hour arrangements, and quiet function
- 42 mm pitch case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with computerized display
- Resin band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): when all is said in done, reasonable for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving
200 meter water resistant2 multi-work cautions and 1 rest alert with glimmer alertWorld Time with 29 time zones, city code show, light investment funds on/off1/100 second stopwatch with estimating limit: 23:59’59.99″. Estimating modes: Elapsed time, split time, first second spot timesOne-year constrained warranty
Casio Women’s BGD140-1ACR Baby-G Shock-Resistant Multi-Function Digital Watch
There are no reviews yet.