- Atomic timekeeping watch with 43 world cities, mini digital show, and 4 chronograph subdials
- 48 mm stainless-steel case with anti-reflective mineral crystal
- Eco-drive is fueled by gentle so it by no means wants a battery
- Japanese quartz motion with analog-digital show
- Chrome steel-plated band that includes deployant clasp with push-button closure
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 ft): Typically, appropriate for skilled marine exercise and critical floor water sports activities, however not scuba diving
Go the place the wind takes you with the Citizen Navihawk A-T. With atomic clock synchronization for superior accuracy, this perpetual calendar chronograph receives radio indicators each robotically and on-demand in North America, the UK, Europe, Japan and China. The Navihawk A-T ensures you’re at all times on time, regardless of the place your journey takes you. The grey-tone stainless-steel case and mesh bracelet with black dial options world time in 43 cities, 2 alarms, 1/100-second chronograph, 99-minute countdown timer, UTC show, energy reserve indicator, hand correction and shock sensing perform.
Citizen Eco-Drive Males’s JY8037-50E Navihawk A-T Watch