- Stainless steel watch with chrome complete the process of highlighting dark dial with chronograph capacities and date window at three o’clock
- 44.5 mm hardened steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Polyurethane band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): by and large, appropriate for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving
Game a striking, intense style with this AR 2.0 watch from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. It includes a dark dial with implement lists ensured by sturdy mineral precious stone. An agreeable polyurethane lash includes a novel spot structure.
What is DRIVE?
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is another accumulation, from the Citizen plan studio, exceptionally intended for the recent college grads, the up and coming age of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, keeps running on any sort of light and never needs a battery
- Provides energetic restless structure, on pattern item at truly reasonable cost points
- Debuts exclusive front line innovation, for example, Chroma finish
- Chroma complete is a protected procedure which coats the case with one layer of shading, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is fundamentally the same as the completion of a vehicle. This takes into consideration intense, brilliant hues that are very solid and scratch resistant
- Solid treated steel cases and bracelets
- Water impervious to 100 meters
Make a move & discuss your inward drive with the rich & energetic styling of AR 2.0. Exclusive chroma completing improves the 44.5mm treated steel case, while the dial sports either a cutting edge pinstripe structure or dab theme. Highlights incorporate date, iridescent hands & markers, and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. The crown’s unmistakable “D” and the tie’s speck configuration complete this tense look. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is powered by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
Citizen Men’s Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch