- Stainless steel watch with slide-rule bezel highlighting blue dial with chronograph capacities and date window at three o’clock
- 43 millimeters treated steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display.All Reset:When the watch does not work legitimately, you can reset every one of the settings. On the off chance that the power hold is deficient, charge the watch first.
- Leather-engineered band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 660.0 feet
- Kindly allude the investigating video for changing the date and time.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Blue Angels World A-T Watch Feel like you’re a piece of the tip top squadron with the Citizen Eco-Drive Radio-controlled Chronograph World Timer watch – Blue Angels release. Enlivened by the look and feel of the plane’s cockpit, the dial of the timepiece demonstrates programmed time in 26 world urban areas and has radio-controlled exactness in 5 distinctive time zones. Highlights incorporate power hold, interminable schedule, 12/24-Hour time and 1/20 second chrono as long as a hour. Highlights: Movement: Eco-Drive H800, Atomic timekeeping Functions: Atomic timekeeping innovation with synchronized time modification accessible in multiple times zones, showed as urban communities, interminable logbook chronograph, 1/20 second chronograph, control save pointer, 12/24-Hour time Case estimate: 43mm Band: Blue cowhide tie, clasp Case Material: Stainless steel Crystal: Anti-intelligent sapphire precious stone Water opposition: WR200/20bar/666ft swimming, showering & snorkeling
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Blue Angels World Chronograph Atomic Timekeeping Watch with Day/Date, AT8020-03L