- Silver-tone watch highlighting chronograph subdials, and date-book/world occasions at external dial
- Eco-Drive is powered by light so it never needs a battery
- 44 mm hardened steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Croco-embellished cowhide band highlighting contrast sewing and arrangement clasp with twofold push-catch closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): when all is said in done, appropriate for swimming and swimming, however not scuba jumping. Tips-If the date pointer isoff base at that point watch that the time isn’t amid the date changing period from 21:00 to 0:00
The treated steel case, dim blue calfskin tie and white dial on the Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Calendrier Watch makes a modern search for work or play. This water-safe timepiece highlights world time, day/date and 12/24-hour time. In the event that the date marker is off base, at that point watch that the time isn’t amid the date evolving period (from 21:00 to 0:00).
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Calendrier Watch with Day/Date, BU2020-02A