- Round watch with blue sunray dial highlighting three subdials, put files, implement hands, and date window at four o’clock
- 42 mm hardened steel case with hostile to intelligent sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Stainless steel arm jewelery with overlay over clasp
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): by and large, appropriate for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving.Band Length:7.5 inches
Citizen AT2141-52L Sapphire Eco-Drive chronograph men’s watch includes a 42mm wide and 11mm thick strong treated steel case with a fixed bezel and finished push-pull crown with capacity pushers. Resident AT2141-52L is controlled by a solid Japanese Eco-Drive H504 chronograph development (Eco-Drive is powered by light so it never needs a battery). This sleek watch additionally includes a sharp looking blue dial with white accents silver tone glowing hands and list hour markers alongside the chronograph, 12/24-hour time and date show capacities, scratch safe sapphire precious stone and water impervious to 100 meters. Native AT2141-52L is furnished with a 21mm wide strong treated steel wrist trinket with an overlap over push catch fasten. Native AT2141-52L men’s Sapphire Eco-Drive blue dial steel wristband chronograph watch is fresh out of the plastic new and arrives in a unique Citizen blessing box and is upheld by a 5 years restricted warranty.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch with Date, AT2141-52L