- Rose gold-tone watch with tile design on bezel, chronograph subdials with 12/24-hour time, 1/20-second time, and alarm
- Eco-Drive is energized by light so it never needs a battery
- The 48mm hardened steel rose gold-tone case with screw-back supplements the rich darker calfskin lash with white difference sewing, and is 100M WR.
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Croco-decorated calfskin band with difference sewing and clasp closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): when all is said in done, reasonable for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving.
A mechanical wonder, both trendy and exact, by resident. This eco drive observe never needs a battery, bridling the intensity of both regular and counterfeit light.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch with Perpetual Calendar and Date, BL5403-03X
There are no reviews yet.