- Round watch in hardened steel with differentiating chronograph subdials highlighting date window at 4 o’clock and semi-secured hour markers
- 44 mm hardened steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Croco-embellished calfskin band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): by and large, appropriate for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving.
Thrive with this neatly structured timepiece from Citizen. Some portion of the Perpetual Calendar Collection. Eco-Drive includes a for all time battery-powered lithium-particle cell. Tempered steel case. Emblazoned cowhide lash with flexible clasp conclusion. Three-hand simple showcase with quartz development, three sub-dials and date show window. Chronograph usefulness. Unending schedule. Dial incorporates hour markers and moment track. Water safe 10 ATM/100 meters. Imported. Subject Watch offers a five-year restricted producer’s guarantee on the entirety of their items. For more data, it would be ideal if you visit their site and see the ‘Administration Information’
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch with Perpetual Calendar and Date, BL5470-06A
There are no reviews yet.