- Gold-tone watch with champagne sunray dial, gold-tone stich hands/files, and day/date window
- 36 mm hardened steel case with mineral dial window
- Eco-drive is filled by light so it never needs a battery
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Gold-tone extension connect bracelet
- Water impervious to 30 m (99 ft): when all is said in done, withstands sprinkles or brief inundation in water, however not reasonable for swimming
Polished and refined, the Men’s Gold-Tone Watch from Citizen Eco-Drive is both and chic. Fueled by either regular or indoor light, this adaptable timepiece highlights gold-plated tempered steel development for an exemplary look, and a too solid, solidified mineral precious stone to make preparations for mileage. A power hold of 180 days, and a low charge cautioning inside seven days of stop state, guarantee consistency and unwavering quality, while a glowing champagne dial includes multi day and date show at three o’clock to help keep you composed. What’s more, an adaptable extension arm ornament gives throughout the day comfort. Streamlined and exquisite, this Citizen unique touches base in a dark box, alongside a manual, data CD.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Expansion Band Watch with Day/Date, BM8452-99P