- Light fueled Eco-Drive Caliber E100 Japanese-quartz development; charges in common daylight or indoor light
- Max control save: 180 days; low charge cautioning: 7 days; Quick begin capacity; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light – 46 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) – 14 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) – 7 hrs
- Durable, solidified mineral gem; two-tone treated steel case and development bracelet
- White dial with gold-tone hands and markers; day and date functions
- Water impervious to 99 feet (30 M): withstands downpour and sprinkles of water, yet not showering or submersion
The warmth and modernity of gold tones livens up an all tempered steel structure in the Men’s Gold-Tone Watch from Citizen Eco-Drive. This rich, downplayed timepiece includes a sturdy, solidified gem for insurance, an adaptable development wristband for an agreeable fit, and a splendid white dial for a streamlined look. Fueled by light as opposed to a battery, this watch is , with a most extreme power save of 180 days, and a low charge cautioning inside seven days of stop state. There’s likewise multi day and date show at three o’clock, gold-tone hands and markers for a cleaned touch, and a general seconds hand. Perfect for work or dress wear, this Citizen unique touches base in a dark box, alongside a manual, and data CD.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Expansion Band Watch with Day/Date, BM8454-93A
There are no reviews yet.