- Light-fueled Eco-Drive watch including three subdials, four o’clock date window, and power save indicator
- 42 mm hardened steel case with hostile to intelligent sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple presentation. Case Material:Silver-Tone Stainless Steel. Chronograph workthat can quantify time as long as 59 minutes 59
seconds in 1-second steps
- Stainless steel arm ornament with overlay over-catch with-shrouded twofold push-catch conclusion. Radio refreshing can take as long as 15 minutes to finish. Amid the refresh procedure, the watch must not be moved as his will disallow an effective radio update.
- Water impervious to 200 m (660 ft): as a rule, reasonable for expert marine movement and genuine surface water sports, however not scuba diving.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono Atomic Timekeeping Watch with Day/Date, AT4008-51E