- Light-fueled Eco-Drive watch highlighting three subdials, four o’clock date window, and power hold indicator
- 42 mm treated steel case with hostile to intelligent sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple showcase. Case Material:Silver-Tone Stainless Steel. Chronograph workthat can gauge time as long as 59 minutes 59
seconds in 1-second steps
- Stainless steel armlet with overlay over-fasten with-shrouded twofold push-catch conclusion. Radio refreshing can take as long as 15 minutes to finish. Amid the refresh procedure, the watch must not be moved as his will deny an effective radio update.
- Water impervious to 200 m (660 ft): when all is said in done, appropriate for expert marine action and genuine surface water sports, however not scuba diving.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono Atomic Timekeeping Watch with Day/Date, AT4008-51E