- Stainless steel watch including date window at three o’clock position, double time show, and pilot’s slide rule internal part ring worked by crown at 8 o’clock position
- 42 millimeters tempered steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Also includes low-charge cautioning, glowing hands/markers, and Silver-tone band with foldover push-catch clasp
- Water impervious to 200 m (660 ft): all in all, reasonable for expert marine movement and genuine surface water sports, however not scuba diving.
The organization was set up in 1924. The establishing fathers chosen the name Citizen so it would be “Near the Hearts of People Everywhere” and not long after received the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company. Amid the last seventy-five years Citizen has extended its business all through the world and has accomplished acknowledgment as the worldwide brand. The previous quarter century time span has corresponded with the company’s sensational ascent to its present position as the world’s biggest watchmaker, a qualification Citizen has held each year since 1986. Past sheer size, Citizen is likewise perceived as an overall chief in cutting edge innovation. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the principal voice acknowledgment watch and the world’s first expert plunge watch with an electronic profundity sensor, Citizen’s record of “world’s firsts” is unmatched. All the more as of late, Citizen has staked out another situation as the pioneer in Ecologically Friendly timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light fueled. With models going from dress models to sports models to proficient jump watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs consistently in any sort of regular or fake light for a lifetime of utilization. Powered by light, it never needs a battery.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Nighthawk Dual Time Watch with Date, BJ7000-52E