- Light fueled Eco-Drive Caliber E100 Japanese-quartz development; charges in normal daylight or indoor light
- Max control save: 180 days; low charge cautioning: 7 days; Quick begin capacity; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light – 46 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) – 14 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) – 7 hrs
- Durable, solidified mineral precious stone; case distance across: 37 mm
- Two-tone-Stainless-steel case; white dial; day-and-date functions
- Water impervious to 330 feet (100 M): reasonable for swimming, just as swimming, yet not diving
Two-tone hardened steel conveys an advanced bit of class to the great lines of the Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Sport Watch #BM8434-58A. It recognizes a fresh white dial with cleaned, gold-tone markers and hands to coordinate the bezel and two-tone arm jewelery. Multi day and date schedule sits at three o’clock, and unpretentious dark lists help keep you up-to-the-second. An overlay over catch keeps the watch secure. As an Eco-Drive, this games watch is controlled by light- – both normal and fake – offering persistent usefulness without a battery. It is water impervious to 333 feet.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Sport Watch with Day/Date, BM8434-58A