- Stainless metal watch with white dial that includes blue dauphine arms and day and date subdials
- 42 millimeters stainless-steel case with mineral crystal dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Leather-based-synthetic band with buckle closure
- Waterproof to 30 m (99 ft): Typically, withstands splashes or transient immersion in water, however not appropriate for swimming
An eco-drive watch, by no means needing a battery. It comprises particular options akin to a spherical stainless-steel case, black leather-based strap, silver tone dial with black numerals, Japanese actions and water-resistant to 30 meters.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Casual Watch with Day/Date, AO9000-06B