- Round silver-tone watch including finished dark dial with date window and radiant indicies
- Eco-Drive is energized by light so it never needs a battery
- 41 mm treated steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Stainless steel band highlighting fold-over push-catch fasten with safety
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): as a rule, appropriate for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba jumping. . Operational temperature extend – 10 to +60 degree celsius
This Classic Men’s Eco Drive watch includes a finished dial, sapphire precious stone and date.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Dress Watch with Date, BM7100-59E