- Two-tone watch highlighting dim blue dial with sword-shape hands, date window at 3 o’clock, and logo under 12 o’clock
- 40 mm treated steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple showcase , Signal Reception – Without Radio Reception Function
- Stainless steel connect arm ornament with foldover fasten and twofold push-catch closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): all in all, reasonable for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving
The apothegm is adaptability for this attractive 3 hand native corso watch made in two tone treated steel. Subtleties incorporate an advanced dark blue dial and a date window ideal for the consistently businessman.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Date, BM7334-58L
There are no reviews yet.