- Titanium watch with honeycomb-designed focus dial including date window and trio of chronograph subdials
- 43 mm titanium case with antireflective-sapphire dial window. Make certain to verify if the watch has a screw down crown. Water may enter your watch.
- Eco-drive Japanese quartz development charges in regular or indoor light while sturdy sapphire mineral precious stone ensures the dial
- Titanium interface armlet with overlap over fasten. 1/5 Second Chronograph, 12/24-Hour Time
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): all in all, reasonable for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving.
- Citizen Eco-Drive watch – advancement and beauty.
- Citizens Hyper manly watch includes a titanium case and connection bracelet.
- Comfortable push catch organization fasten helpfully brings the band together.
- With its scratch safe sapphire gem your watch will wear well through numerous long stretches of use.
- This dazzling masterpiece has a dark face highlighted by radiant silver conditioned hands and markers.
- Citizens exclusive Eco-drive innovation guarantees you will never need to change a battery.
- With a case estimation of 43mm by 12mm thick, this watch is water impervious to 100meters/330feet.
- With this special low charge pointer, it consequently goes into a power sparing mode to hold its charge when there is no light.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Titanium Chronograph Watch with Date, CA0265-59E