- Round watch in titanium highlighting blue dial with honeycomb design at focus, date show at 3 o’clock, and iridescent hands/markers
- 43 mm titanium case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese-quartz development with simple showcase and 180-day control reserve
- Eco-drive innovation is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- Titanium interface arm ornament with overlay over push-catch fasten conclusion. Operational temperature go – 10 to +60 degree celsius
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): all in all, appropriate for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving.
Setting the time : 1. Stop the second hand by hauling out the crown. 2. Turn the crown to set the time. 3. In the wake of setting the time, immovably drive the crown over into its ordinary position Three-hand models without timetable showcase : If your watch has a screw-type crown, lift up the crown to release it before activity. Make certain to press the crown down immovably after activity Models with logbook (date and weekday) show : If your watch has a screw-type crown, lift up the crown to release it before task. Make certain to press the crown down immovably after operation
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Titanium Watch with Date, BM7170-53L