- Stainless steel watch with orange differences including exchanging numeral and roll shape markers, date window at 3 o’clock, and radiant hands
- 43 mm tempered steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple presentation. Care: Wipe any earth or dampness, for example, sweat from the case and precious stone with a delicate cloth.
- Also highlights radio-controlled world time and hardened steel interface armlet with foldover clasp
- Water impervious to 200 m (660 ft): when all is said in done, appropriate for expert marine movement, genuine surface water sports and skin diving.
Unique and Very Sharp – The Citizen Eco-Drive Radio Controlled Series. Brushed and cleaned treated steel case. Agreeable hardened steel arm jewelery with a crease over sending fasten. Excellent dark tone dial with iridescent hands. Precise nuclear timekeeping innovation with synchronized time modification Date show at the third hour. Unending schedule highlight. Exact Eco-Drive development, gathering power from any accessible light. Scratch safe Sapphire gem. Water impervious to 200 meters. Case estimates 43mm wide by 13mm thick. Native Eco-Drive with nuclear timekeeping, the Perpetual Chrono A-T. Nuclear clock synchronization for unrivaled exactness in 5 time zones, this unending schedule chronograph with alert additionally includes an enemy of intelligent sapphire gem and dark colored particle plated bezel. Specs: Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 5 Time Zones (British, Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific), 1-Second Chronograph Measures as long as a hour, Perpetual Calendar, 12/24-Hour Time, Alarm, Power Reserve Indicator, Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal, Day/Date, Movement: Caliber E650.
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive World Time Atomic Timekeeping Watch with Day/Date, AT9010-52E