- Classic gold-tone wristband watch highlighting finished dark dial with day/date windows and radiant accents
- 41-mm tempered steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Stainless steel armlet with overlay over clasp
- Water impervious to 50 m (165 ft): all in all, appropriate for brief times of recreational swimming, however not jumping or snorkeling
From meeting room to business supper this gold-tone watch with dark dial is ideal for any event. Since its establishment in 1930, CITIZEN has advanced a multi-social attitude that encourages brilliance and inventiveness. The very name of the brand passes on a profound regard toward craftsmanship and considered as natural by natives the world-over. So as a “resident” of the world, we bear the duty to help develop a culture of positive change and on-going advancement through our art. We pay attention to that mission and ardently welcome what the future may bring. As a genuine production d’horlogerie, CITIZEN coordinates a thorough assembling process from making singular segments to a watch’s last gathering. It’s a craftsman’s way to deal with watch making dependent on pushing forward the limits of innovation and utilizing our experience toward investigating new possibilities.
Citizen Men’s Quartz Watch with Day/Date, BF2013-56E