- Eco-drive is powered by light so it never needs a battery
- Black particle plated hardened steel case and arm jewelery with green accents
- 1/5 second chronograph measures as long as a hour, 12/24 hour time
- Proprietary chroma finishing
- Water impervious to 330 feet (100 M): appropriate for swimming, just as swimming, however not diving
Raise your style with the exceptional dial and restless styling of the HTM 2.0 gathering from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. Your eyes will be attracted to the brilliant highlight shading encompassing the precious stone and push catches. Resident’s very own light-controlled Eco-Drive guarantees you will never need to supplant a dead battery.
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is another accumulation, from the Citizen structure studio, interestingly intended for the twenty to thirty year olds, the up and coming age of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, keeps running on any sort of light and never needs a battery
- Provides young tense plan, on pattern item at entirely moderate cost points
- Debuts restrictive front line innovation, for example, Chroma finish
- Chroma complete is a licensed procedure which coats the case with one layer of shading, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is fundamentally the same as the completion of a vehicle. This takes into account strong, splendid hues that are exceptionally tough and scratch resistant
- Solid hardened steel cases and bracelets
- Water impervious to 100 meters
Those headed to succeed realize that keen & great structures set them apart in this occupied, cutting edge world. Restrictive chroma completing circles the dial, bezel and crown of this watch with speck dial plan. Extra subtleties incorporate glowing hands and markers, WR 100M and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is powered by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s Black Ion Plated Chronograph Watch with Date, CA0435-51E