- Swiss Made Movement
- Polished Gold Plated Steel Case
- Includes Matching Chain!
- Suitable for Engraving
- 2 Year USA Based Warranty
The Dueber name goes back to 1864 when John C Dueber started making watch cases. In 1886 John Dueber obtained a controlling enthusiasm for the Hampden Watch Company of Springfield, Massachusetts. The Dueber Hampden Watch Company was at the cutting edge of developments in the American watch fabricating industry. They acquainted the principal watch development with the market with 23 gems. Today, Dueber Watch Company is an American claimed brand including astounding pocket watches.
This great chrome covered steel take watch from Dueber Watch Co is an incredible esteem! It includes an exact and tough Swiss Made development. The title page is opened by pushing the catch on the crown. The back spread does not open. In the event that you are searching for a fantastic Swiss timekeeper to convey day by day and be useful for a long time to come, this is the watch for you!
- Show 412-210
- Around 2 inches wide (approx 48 mm)
- Around 2 1/2 inches tall (around 66 mm)
- Almost 1/2 inch thick (around 13 mm)
- White Dial with Classic Roman Numerals
- High Polish Gold Plated Stainless Steel Hunting Case
- Precise and Durable Swiss Made development with Date
- Introduction Gift Box
- Production line Paperwork
- Coordinating Chain
Dueber Watch Co Gold Plated Hunting Case Pocket Watch with Swiss Movement, Roman Numerals