- Sapphire crystal – the triumph of recent science – most scratch resistant materials in the marketplace
- Quartz motion with analog show and sapphire crystal dial window
- Date calendar, water resistant, luminous, chronograph
- Black rubber chrome steel case with black dial
- Water-proof to 20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 ft : appropriate for skilled marine exercise severe floor water sports activities and pores and skin diving
Edox has produced Watches Since 1884, leading-technology high-precision timepieces with ardour, ingenuity and a meticulous consideration to particulars. In 1883, Christian Ruefli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his spouse, Eva-Maria, a pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed along with her husband’s abilities and the great thing about the watch that she persuaded him to discovered his personal watchmaking firm. Christian Ruefli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne. He named the corporate “Edox,” which suggests the hour in historical Greek. The hourglass brand he placed on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since. For a century and 1 / 4, the historical past of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and innovations of which many stay unequalled to at the present time.
Edox Men’s Delfin The Original 43mm Black Rubber Band Steel Case Quartz Analog Watch 10109 357NCA NINRO