- Sapphire crystal – the triumph of contemporary science – most scratch resistant materials in the marketplace
- Quartz motion with analog show and sapphire crystal dial window
- Date calendar, water resistant, moon-phase
- Black leather-based chrome steel case with black dial
- Water-proof to five ATM / 50 meters / 165 ft : appropriate to be used round family sinks enjoying sports activities and swimming in shallow water however not bathing snorkeling or scuba diving
Edox has produced Watches Since 1884, leading-technology high-precision timepieces with ardour, ingenuity and a meticulous consideration to particulars. In 1883, Christian Rüfli-Flury, an exceptionally gifted watchmaker, gave his spouse, Eva-Maria, a pocket watch he designed for her 25th birthday. She was so impressed along with her husband’s abilities and the great thing about the watch that she persuaded him to discovered his personal watchmaking firm. Christian Rüfli-Flury launched his watchmaking enterprise in Biel-Bienne. He named the corporate “Edox,” which suggests the hour in historic Greek. The hourglass emblem he placed on his watches has adorned all Edox watches ever since. For a century and 1 / 4, the historical past of Edox has been studded with horologic successes and innovations of which many stay unequalled to today. Hand assembled in Les Genevez, Switzerland.
Edox Men’s Les Vauberts 42mm Black Leather Band Steel Case Sapphire Crystal Quartz Watch 40101 3C NIN