- Classic-inspired watch that includes spherical white dial with skeleton window, two printed subdials, and sword-shape arms
- 44 mm stainless-steel case with mineral dial window
- Automatic self-wind motion with analog show
- Leather-based band with buckle closure
- Water-proof to 50 m (165 ft): Generally, appropriate for brief durations of leisure swimming, however not diving or snorkeling
Chrome steel case. Leather-based strap with adjustable buckle closure. Three-hand analog show with quartz motion. Dial contains rose gold-tone arms and Roman numeral hour markers, three subdials with see-through window, minute monitor, and Fossil detailing. Water-proof 5 AMT/50 meters.
Fossil Men’s ME3105 Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Brown Watch